By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective.
SECTION 1 – WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- Access or use the Site;
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with us;
- Open or respond to our e-mails;
- Contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- Provide information to enroll or participate in Other Programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners;/li>
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- Connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- Post comments to Online Communities;
- Provide information to our Vendors.
SECTION 2 – HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
Device Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
SECTION 3 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We (or our Vendors on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- With any our Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- With our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
- To report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
- With relevant Business Partners:
- With whom we jointly offer products and services;
- To facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- To enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- To the extent you have purchased or redeemed our voucher, goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through us on behalf of that Business Partner;
- With a purchaser of us or any of our Affiliates (or their assets);
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting retrochicantique.com Inc.;
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- with your consent.
We encourage Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through us is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
- For the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- With Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
- To facilitate targeted content and ads;
- With Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
SECTION 4 – SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Community Areas
You may log in to the Site using certain social network credentials. To manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through social networking platforms or applications refer to the privacy Statement and settings of the social networking website or application.
You also have the option to link social networks, such as Facebook, to your retrochicantique accounts. Once you register with us and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to your social network. You can enable and disable social network connections from the “Connections” tab in your account.
SECTION 5 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by choosing the opt-out or unsubscribe option or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7 - SECURITY
Our website is hosted on Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell ours and /or vendors’ products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Go Daddy’s data storage, databases and the general Go Daddy application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 8- PAYMENT
Our payment gateway is provided by PayPal. PayPal stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read PayPal’s User Agreement.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Privacy Statement or our website’s Conditions of Use.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 10 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 11 - COOKIES
Cookies are used in order to better understand how applications and websites work and to optimize online and mobile experiences. Cookies do this by allowing the party serving the cookie to analyze a website’s or mobile app’s performance, to remember user preferences, to recognize whether a computer or device (and probably its user) has visited a website previously, and to serve personalized advertisements. We may collect this information across browsers or devices, but the interest-based advertising cookie is not associated with and does not contain Personal Information.
We control only our first-party cookies. We do not have control over, or access to, third-party advertising cookies or the information they contain. Third-party ad servers manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies.
You may be able to opt out of the placement of certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information.
SECTION 12 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 13 - CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this Statement, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.